So we will be naming her our official pediatrician to be at the hospital when the baby is born (if available) and she will be the one to give the baby her first exam. They have the best website, with forms to fill out ahead of time so you can focus on your sick child in the waiting room instead of filling out endless forms. Overall, it's just a great place! Even the baby was excited about it. She was moving around so much that she made my underwear slide down off my belly on the way home!
We are trying to start practicing relaxation techniques, but we keep getting side tracked. Today we ended up wrapping gifts and finishing up the nursery instead. Tomorrow for sure! We really need to start practicing before it's too late and we are super unprepared. We are also struggling with packing our labor bags and suitcase. Just trying to get organized enough to figure out what we really need, what we can pack now, what we need to make a list of for last minute things, and what we still need to get. Plus what we will really need for labor vs what will just take up room in the bags.
We got a package today from Matt's mother of more things she has made for the baby. I'll be posting pictures at the end of this post. I also have pictures of our tree and some decorations I took at the same time. I have also posted the last name poll with all the top voted names from the previous polls. The winners of this poll will help us complete our "short list" to bring to the hospital for naming the baby. I hope everyone had fun voting in these polls. We will have more later on for other things, don't worry!
We are gearing up for Christmas week. We have another NST appointment on Monday/OB check so I'll blog again after that to update everyone on how it goes. Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!! Almost a week away....
Pictures:
Link to the album "Susan's Crafty". This album shows all the clothes, blankets, quilts, wall hangings, etc that Matt's mother Susan has made for the baby. She has made a bit more than what I have in the album. I'll be adding the rest once I take pictures of them.
Click Here for Susan's Crafty Album
Link to our Christmas 2010 album. I'll be adding our Christmas pictures too once the day comes. So far, it's just decorations.
Click Here for Christmas 2010 Album
Link to the nursery pictures album. I took pictures of the fairies Matt hung up today, as well as the wall hanging from Susan. If you have already seen this album, just skip to the last 5 or so pictures and you'll see the new ones.
Click Here for Baby Schneid's Room Album



I love her nursery Stacy. You guys did such a great job.
ReplyDelete