Our little family went to the state fair yesterday with my parents, sister and niece. Isabella did very well in her stroller most of the time. She didn't fuss much, just enough to let us know she wanted to fall asleep and to eat.
 |
| Isabella looking at the reindeer |
 |
| Chillin' by the Kangaroos |
 |
| Checkin' out the chicks :) |
 |
| Isabella with her cousin Ashlynn by the reindeer |
Not too much has been going on since the last blog. Matt has been away working most of the time during the week, and it's been just Isabella and I hanging out. She is really fitting into her 9-12 month clothes and growing out of her 6 and 7 month clothes. She is full on crawling now, none of that crawl-flopping she was doing before.
We went to my parents' house on my mom's birthday weekend and I got a shot of her and Isabella playing:
I'm starting to get to the point where I need to move things so Isabella doesn't destroy them. We are thinking about moving our coffee table in the living room down to the family room for now. Isabella hurts herself pulling up on the coffee table more than anything else.
I have a couple of cute video's of Isabella here. Just short ones:
and a few more pictures:
 |
| That's MY hat daddy! (We went to the fair on Alaska Mining Day and they handed out all these cute and crushable hats) |
 |
| Chloe, what are you doing in my toy box?? |
 |
| Waiting for daddy to come home... |
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment