So I still don't have any pictures just yet of Matanuska Glacier, but I do have some other pictures that I had promised in the last blog.
Here are pictures of the advent calendar that Susan (Matt's mother) made for us:
 |
| Full shot of the advent calendar |
 |
| Close up |
 |
| Extreme close up of the middle (showing how everything is attached) |
We love it and can't wait to use it for Christmas this year. Now that we have Isabella we are in the market for some family traditions to start this year. In previous years, Matt and I didn't really start many traditions.
Here is a picture of Isabella trying banana's for the first time:
 |
| Bananas (7/8/2011) |
She wasn't too keen on them. I think I will have to start slow with them, adding some of her formula to them to keep her interested. We bought butternut squash yesterday that I'm going to bake today and freeze. It will be her next new food. So far she has not shown much of an allergic reaction to anything we have given to her.
Last night I took a couple of pictures of what we see at 8:00pm in our back yard:
 |
| You can see the chunk of cotton hanging off that Cottonwood tree |
 |
| The purple flowers are Fireweed |
That's all for now. I hope everyone has had a fun and safe weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment